Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... exploring Alexander Skarsgård's polar vortex.

(Click to embiggen) I don't know what makes me happier about this picture of Alexander Skarsgård sitting on a toilet butt-naked at the South Pole that one of his compatriots just tweeted out - the fact that its a picture of Aleander Skarsgård butt-ass naked sitting on a toilet at the South Pole, or the fact that it allowed me to turn "polar vortex" into a dirty dirty euphemism. (Alright obviously the naked Alexander Skarsgård thing makes me happier, but still.)
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know because it's the south pole the vortex spins in the opposite direction

www.Technical4u.com said...

thanks a lot for Anna University Results Nov Dec 2013 Exam Results UG PG Results 2014 For 1st 3rd 5th 7th Semester Updates

Goddick said...

There better be a "making of" for THAT scene on the blu-ray.

Anonymous said...

Look at those abs! Dear god...