Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Quote of the Day

.
"For me, Jurassic Park was really kind of my Star Wars. I lined up at the theater to see it, I saw it opening night, I saw every sequel, I’ve seen it a whole bunch of times… for me that was my big movie, I think I was 13 or 14 when it came out. And so it’s a big deal for me to be any part of that, let alone this part I’m going to be playing. I’m thrilled about it."

That's Chris Pratt finally confirming that he's going to star in the fourth Jurassic Park movie, which is called Jurassic World, and in the process pretty much echoing exactly how I feel about the Jurassic Park movies. I'm two years older than him, but yeah, I went to that movie opening night and then every single night for the week after. As if I needed any more reason to love Chris. I need to become the nanny to his kid with Anna Faris. How does one apply for that job? I must have it. And no it's not what your thinking I wouldn't be the slutty nanny that sleeps with the dad, I would never ever ruin their marriage, it makes me too happy with the world. I might "accidentally" walk in on him when he's showering, but I wouldn't touch! (gif via)
.

1 comment:

MrJeffery said...

i have the same nanny fantasy as well. and i wouldn't intrude on their beautiful marriage. honest.