Monday, January 20, 2014

Pics of the Day

.
The official website for Frank - which I really need to find a better more succinct way of describing than "that movie wear Michael Fassbender wears a giant fake head" - has posted a whole batch of pictures from the film, including yes that picture of Michael Fassbender in the giant fake head, only this time with 50% of his nipples out. Suddenly not being able to see Michael's face isn't quite as annoying, you know? I mean I want to see his face, I love his face, but if they've got to cover his face up they can at least give us half of his nipples. (I'm definitely still holding out for him to wear nothing but the mask, though.) And here's two more shots below, one of him cuddling up with adorable Domhnall Gleeson and one of his exposed midriff amid some sheep. Click over to the site for a ton more. 



2 comments:

Erik Anderson said...

Shouldn't that be Pits of the Day? ;)

Anonymous said...

I've never wanted to sniff a pit until today.