Thursday, January 02, 2014

Good Morning, World

.
I almost kind of hate to ring in the New Year here at the blog with Noted Homosexual Luke Evans and his semi-closeted ass, but let's pretend we're being generous and offering up an olive branch (or something branch-ish, at least) in hopes that he'll get his shit together this year. 2014 is a great year for, I dunno, not being a piece of shit maybe? I think that's as good as any resolution we can make. Maybe the best.

These shots are from a recent adaptation of The Great Train Robbery that Luke was in; the funny thing about this scene is that Luke actually took off all of his clothes to distract the police officers from something else he was up to - I feel like it's not the first time Luke's torn his clothes off in response to a man in uniform, either.

And it works well for him. The hottest thing about these scene is the cop on the right cannot keep his eyes from going down the whole time. Sigh. I wish Luke would make it easy for me to feel all these feelings. Just let me love you! Alright anyway hit the jump for a bunch of caps...













6 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's so sexy. 2014 will be the year he comes out the closet...again.

Anonymous said...

He is more meaty than what he looks to be. I want to bite him...
Thanxxx
Sal

Unknown said...

Welcome back. I've missed you.

par3182 said...

are we sure that's not a 'carry on...' film, 'cause that bobby on the right is serving kenneth williams realness

Anonymous said...

He's beefier than I thought. Nice, big ass.

slava said...

Maybe after Russia initiates a homosexual holocaust this year he'll feel compelled to add his voice to the global outrage (from white 1st world countries).