Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Agents of BUM

.
I watched it last night and I fully intend to properly review the Aubrey Plaza movie The To Do List in a little while, but before we get to that can we just take a brief moment to highlight the fact that we totally get a quick (emphasis on quick) peek at Clark Gregg's partially bared behind in it? I think we can. And will! And here!

Like I said, it's quick. It's definitely one of those stop and rewind (and stop and rewind and stop and rewind) bits that would've had us wearing out and breaking VHS copies back in the day. And this is without even getting to how Scott Porter is half-naked for 90% of his screen-time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott Porter's nakedness is definitely the highlight of this movie, which I watched over the weekend. Otherwise, I found it forgettable. Sadly so because I was really looking forward to it

John said...

I agree Anon. Scott was nice to look at but I found the movie to be crude and not funny. You want to see a funny movie see We're The Millers.

Rebecca said...

FYI Chris Messina danced around to Aaliyah on last night's 'The Mindy Project'. Not as good as the speedo scenes, but pretty damn cute.

Glenn said...

I liked it. My review is out there somewhere!