Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Good Morning, Gosling

.
See folks - this is why shaky camerawork stinks. It complicates gifs. When you're zooming in on a specific part of a shot in order to highlight it - let's say Ryan Gosling in tighty-whities, for argument's sake - the shakiness becomes especially pronounced. I'm getting aroused, and I'm getting motion sickness. I don't know whether to barf or touch myself! It's difficult! Life is difficult! On that note - happy birthday, Ryan! Has anybody else felt like he's sort of vanished since Only God Forgives came out? I feel like I haven't seen him lately. Come back, we forgive you!


5 comments:

tanpoffel said...

Good grief. That bulge is indecent. Someone should take of that :P

das buut said...

I don't think it's real. It doesn't move with his body and looks like padding. The same for his prison strip scene.

Anonymous said...

oh god, just put on some damn pants

Michael Pitt said...

If you're a crotch expert like me you'll know that no matter how large a penis, it NEVER EVER EVER looks like that in briefs. Clue number 1: penises are cylindrical not round...or whatever shape a rolled up pair of tube socks are. :/

Chef Dave said...

Definately stuffed. Balls move in the upants, stuffing doesnt, like his!