Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Dear British People

.
So apparently there was some sort of celebration of the fiftieth anniversary of the National Theater on the BBC at the start of this month, and apparently it involved a shit ton of thesps doings their thespy things, up to and apparently including Dominic Cooper revisiting his role in The History Boys, complete with that storied depantsing of yore, and I'm just now hearing about it. You have let me down, British People! Even worse, all the videos of it seem to have been snapped up off of the internet! 

I did manage to find a couple miniscule gifs (via) but these are hardly enough. Hardly! I need the entire kit and the entire kaboodle, dammit. This will not stand.

Oh and Dom also did a scene from Angels in America with Sherlock's sexily sinister Andrew Scott. I was able to find that video, though. At least until that gets snatched away, too.
.
.

5 comments:

adam said...

Boooo .... in the movie Dominic was in tighty whities not boxer-briefs! He cheated!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. I watch Sherlock both for Benedict AND Andrew Scott!

dawn said...

I've got both video clips if you still don't have them.

Let me know and I will send them to you.

Jason Adams said...

I have the Angels in America one but not the History Boys one; that'd be wonderful, Dawn - thank you!

Dawn said...

Just saw this post of yours. I will email you it.