Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Cheyenne Jackson Two Times

.
I could've sworn that I'd posted about Ryan Murphy's new show for HBO before - it's called Open and it's been set to star, amongst many, both Scott Speedman and Wes Bentley, and that's not usually the kind of thing I overlook. Anyway I can't find the post right now, so let's assume it just slipped through my fingers like so much meth smoke, and grab at this news as out in - Cheyenne Jackson's just joined the cast, in a role written specifically for him, as "a handsome meth addict." Am I supposed to bite on that one? I feel like I'm supposed to bite on that one. Anyway I'm getting enough shit today from people, I'll refrain. Deadline describes the show as "a modern, provocative exploration of human sexuality and relationships." I assume that translates to: people will be getting naked a lot. With a cast like this, let's hope I'm onto something.


1 comment:

Mr Too Big said...

He should play the Samantha Role on HBO's gay GIRLS...so we can see him naked all the time.