Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Good Morning, World

.
Never mind that I ought to have done a proper gratuitizing for Oliver Jackson-Cohen a long time ago (I've known about him at least since he was up for the lead in Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter) - I really should have gotten my act together for his birthday last week. The beautiful six-foot-three fur-trimmed Brit turned 27 five days ago and we were nowhere to be found! I'll blame it on the fact that I hadn't seen the new Dracula television series yet, which aired its first episode on Friday, and on which he is playing Jonathan Harker.

(These shots are from a miniseries called World Without End, by the way.) Dracula was pretty awful to my eye (I really don't like Jonathan Rhys Meyers, you guys) but the boyfriend and I decided we'll just fast-forward to the scenes that involve Oliver as well as Thomas Kretschmann. We'll see how long that lasts til we give up altogether. Until then though, we sure will enjoy looking at Olly. Hit the jump here for some NSFW pics...









1 comment:

joel65913 said...

I first saw him in Lark Rise to Candleford and having been keeping an eye out for his dreamy self ever since. Even sat through the awful Faster because he played a major part and did yoga in black trunks,he was shaved but it was still good.