Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Good Morning, World

.
Oh crap you guys, I don't want Ryan Reynolds (who's turning 37 today) to go away! I mean I don't want to watch any of his movies, like ever, but I want to keep looking at that. This, I mean.

Let's all resolve to go see his next movie, okay? We'll take one for the team. Thankfully for us all his next movie released will probably be the Atom Egoyan one, so it might not be that hard, this particular sacrifice. It's not like I'm making you watch RIPD, for god's sake.

I've never actually seen Buying the Cow, the 2002 movie these shots are from, although I have capped stuff from it before (this is just better quality) - I mean, why would I? This scene here, without my judicious editing, is straight-up old-school homophobic bullshit with a flouncing sissy and gay panic all played for hardy-hars. No thanks. And yet... here we are. So is the power of Ryan's body parts. Hit the jump for some NSFW-ness...








3 comments:

Sulphur said...

Gross.

NATHANIEL R said...

it's remarkable that not even THAT can save any of his movies from being terrible.

Anonymous said...

that's so Hot :D
He is a really awesome actor <3 and I bet no one could do it better