Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Days of Future Roid Rage

.
Well they've gone and done it. Wolverine's not sexy anymore. Granted being riddled with bullet-holes isn't usually The Look, no matter who's involved, but Hugh just looks like an especially petulant hemorrhoid. Which on the one hand, gross. But on the other hand it does mean that he's finally grown into what Wolverine looks like in the Comics...

... so I suppose that's a plus for somebody. I'm just afraid he's going to pop. Yadda yadda the trailer for X-Men Days of Future Fourgy is here, you can watch it below. I suppose it's just the first one and a lot of people who aren't geeking on the internet all day don't know the story we're getting and so they're using this trailer to build up to that last shot's reveal; me, I'm surprised that that's the only shot we get of the two time-lines overlapping.
.

.

No comments: