Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I Forgot To Mention...

.
... I'm covering the New York Film Festival, sorta! As you can see there to the left I've got a bona fide big boy press badge and everything. I'm covering it as part of Team Film Experience, so a hefty thanks to Nathaniel for the opportunity - most of my coverage will be over there, but I'll certainly be linking up here and doing my own jabbering here, when I can. Anyway that's where I was this morning (Hello there James Franco's Cormac McCarthy adaptation Child of God), and that's why the blog's been so far silent today. Until now.

I added that "sorta" to my initial declaration though because my own personal screening schedule is pretty scattered (I have a day job to contend with) and it's not going to be a constant barrage of my absence over the next couple of weeks. But now and then, now and then. I think I'll end up seeing around 15 movies in total, between now and October 12th. I'm terribly excited. Wish me luck!
.

3 comments:

billybil said...

Good luck handsome.

Anonymous said...

Um...you're hot.

Have fun...I'm jealous...

Legend Rivera said...

Sweet beard bro.