Friday, August 23, 2013

Read My Lips

.
What did she say?

Oof. I'm an asshole. Sorry for laying that one on y'all - and right before the weekend! Stew on that for a few days! But you can blame Joss actually - EW just published another little tidbit from their upcoming big interview with Mr. Whedon and in it he names the three things he's made which he's most proud of, and naturally "The Body" is in there, because it's probably the best hour of television ever made, full stop, and he totally should be proud of it.
.

4 comments:

Row-bin said...

Mom? Mom? Mommy?

And damn it. Friday should be a happy day!

Jason Adams said...

I know, you're right! Happy thoughts! Here, click on this. Nothing but smiles!

Row-bin said...

I think we'd all run away with Faith after that :)

Sandman said...

That "... Mommy?"still gets me, all these years later. Ow.