Thursday, August 29, 2013

Good Morning, World

.
Does anybody remember hearing jack about a movie called Fire With Fire? I don't recall squat, or jack for that matter, whether it got an actual theatrical release or what, but it's got a cast - Josh Duhamel, Bruce Willis, Rosario Dawson - that would normally grab my eye and ear (and Josh grabs other parts as well). Anyway it apparently exists... well not apparently, it does exist, because it's out on DVD now and that there above is from the Very Dramatic Scene where Josh has a breakdown in the shower.

Ahh the good ol' Shower Breakdown! And if you can glaze past the blood he's washing off himself, it actually looks like a whole set of something else is going on with him in this here shower. But I'll leave that to your imaginations, as you cruise through all of the gifs I made from the scene, which you can hit the break for.













3 comments:

Brad said...

FIRE WITH FIRE has been on Netflix for nearly a year. check it out there!

Jason Adams said...

Has it really? God I'm slow! Thanks for the info Brad :)

joel65913 said...

Having run across it on Netflix and wondering the same as you JA about how I could have missed it with that cast all was answered as soon as I watched it. What a piece of dreck!