Monday, July 08, 2013

Good... Uh... Morning, World

.
Aww poor Armie Hammer. I imagine it's not the best way to start off a week for him, seeing The Lone Ranger's dismal numbers. Let's all focus together our mind-powers (but don't cross the streams!) that the blame for that train-wreck stays where it belongs - namely on Johnny "Mugging 101" Depp and director Gore Verbinski and producer Jerry Bruckheimer, who never met a scene they didn't think could be louder, longer, and ten times more expensive. Oh and whoever is advising Armie on what movies he should be making - they should get some blame too.The big guy, he can come and rest his head on my shoulder, I'll make the boo-boo go away.
.

4 comments:

Rob K. said...

I'm really glad this is bombing: A) what were they thinking, B) Johnny Depp, please, C) no sequels or reboots forthcoming, hooray! D) Johnny Depp - now so annoying he gets listed twice.

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more, although Ranger is on a screening schedule I have and I will see it, but feel bad for Hammer. So far I think he's a better actor than he's being given credit for, and I hope this doesn't harm his career. And while I like to think I have eclectic tastes for someone my age, I'm really getting tired of reboots, sequels, and comics.

Sledge said...

I'll make the boo-boo go away...with my mouth.

dk468 said...

ugh he comes from an ancient blood drenched oil money, so he has waaaaaay more than enuff if this acting thingie don't really pan out...