Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Quotes of the Day

.
In what may be the single most important interview ever recorded (Couric Palin what? Frost Nixon who?), E!News caught up with Rob Kazinsky - a previous gratuity recipient of some personally valued high esteem, Mr. Rob has joined the cast of True Blood for this new season, on top of also having a role in Guillermo Del Toro's Pacific Rim - and this is what they got from him about True Blood:

"I was told that I'm most naked character they've had over the course of one season."

How that's even possible I can't imagine, what with the nudity this show's given us - I mean think of Ryan Kwanten that first season! - but I really look forward to seeing how it's accomplished. (There's still the heady world of full frontal left for them to explore, after all...) Anyway that's great, that is wonderful big news that we're very much looking forward to, but how, you may be asking yourself, does this qualify as so momentous an interview?

It's because they also asked him about Pacific Rim, and the hardcore psychical training he had to do for the film, which led to this...

"It's really really really hard. And we did it because in the original script there were a lot of topless scenes but then when we got up there after putting all that effort in, just Charlie Hunnam's getting naked."

I rest my case.
.

No comments: