Monday, May 13, 2013

The Return Of The Amazing Spider-Bum!

.
Look who it is! And I don't mean Paul Giamatti...

Hooray! This morning paco (thx paco) sent me a link to this...

... picture of Andrew Garfield and his stunt double on set over the weekend, citing it as proof that it's the stunt double that's got the flat bum we were all worried about in earlier set pictures, and I think he might be right!

It's not possible to tell one hundred percent from the pictures since we can't really know who's who in which masked pictures, but these shots of them together and of Andy sans mask do seem to tilt the balance towards Andy's favor. Phew! We will all rest a little easier tonight, methinks.

If you hit the jump I gathered up all the pictures from the shoot over the weekend that I could find. Andy looks really good. The Daily Bugle should be renamed The Daily Bulge, amirite?







6 comments:

Ryan T. said...

You are certainly doing god's work. Thank you.

Simone said...

Ok hold up, I need to review alllllllllll these pictures again to get down to the bottom of whose tight ass that is. Dammit!

But the spidey outfit overall is very nice.

Derreck said...

SPIDER-BUM LIVES.

Long live Spider-bum!!

sparky2379 said...

I want the first picture of him straddling the truck to be the last thing to flash through my mind before I die.

Aunt May said...

This almost gave me hope but I think this is yet another case of butt confusion.

I think in the first movie he had a stunt man with a voluptuous derriere and wishful fanboys/girls just latched onto the idea that Andrew Garfield could be charming AND adorable AND lanky AND have a round thing in yo' face without carefully considering the evidence first.

Which is; there exists no photographic evidence placing Andy's exposed face and THAT rump in the same shot, the person sporting the rear that made ass enthusiasts the world over squeee was probably just some stunt guy.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Andrew Garfield got a big tummy.Unlike toby.