Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Good Morning, Olly

.
I'm guessing that once I actually hear some of his music Olly Murs will fall into the "Adam Levine School of 'I Think You Are Cute, Shut Up," but for now we'll pretend otherwise cuz golly he is adorable. I first noticed the Brit singer way back in November over at the Tumblr, when he talked about having a small wee-wee. I don't know why I used that word. Wee-wee. It just seems to go better with "small," ya know. "Small cock" is just too dissonant. "Cock" implies some heft. 

Alright it's too early for this conversation. It's Mr. Murs birthday today, anyway. He's turning 29. The shot of him in the shower is from this music video, which yes I watched without listening to, to briefly keep some semblance of infatuation alive. It's strange, there's more footage of him in the shower in this video here, but it's in lesser quality. I dunno. Look at whatever you like. And hit the jump for a few more pics I gathered up.











No comments: