Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Behind The Scenes Bova

.
If you're at all familiar with the Italian actor Raoul Bova - he came to the US for a brief while to make inestimable classics like Under the Tuscan Sun and Alien Versus Predator -then you've probably seen all of the pictures from the above photo-shoot since it's a good'un. I posted them back in 2006 - I believe the photos were taken in the year 2000. So these, they been around. Which is why I'm shocked and flabbergasted to only just now be discovering that there's a behind the scenes video of this shoot! What what what?
.

.
It makes me sad that it has that giant block of type across the bottom of it, but otherwise - hubba hubba, y'all. That is some primo bellissimo, or whatever. And if you hit the jump you can expect to be fully bombarded with a series of most spectacular eye-boggling gifs that I made from the video...










Tell the truth - you have literally never seen 
anything better than this. I know
.

1 comment:

triggerua said...

Um, I have to take my computer and go to my bedroom now. See you in a few days.