Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Alex At Arms

.
Somebody posted the above shot on Tumblr earlier saying it's a behind-the-scenes shot of Alexander Skarsgard for a photo-shoot for some magazine - obviously I was only half paying attention. But I half paid enough attention to realize that this very magazine (called M) had weirdly just come in with the mail in my office this afternoon! So I just ran and snapped a few pictures of the photos with my camera and here they are, in all their (shoddy, cammed) glory. I'm sure someone more professional like will scan them in nicely but until then...




(ETA This is the original source of the top picture)
.

3 comments:

Madeleine said...

Hot!
Thank you for sharing!

Nicola said...

thank you so much - what a knockout he is !!

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping you have no need for this link since the timing is so late, but just in case...

http://skarsgardnews.com/?p=17865

<3