Thursday, April 18, 2013

Quote of the Day

.
There are several awesome things that Joel McHale says in this all-gay-all-the-time interview with The Advocate (the phrase "quick courteous blowjob" is utilized wisely), so picking just one was a chore... but then it wasn't, because this is awesome.

Advocate: Why did you use a butt double for your nude scene in What’s Your Number? 

Joel McHale: Because they didn’t give me any advance notice! All of a sudden on set they were like, “Hey, you wanna do this?” No. You have to pay for this ass, my friend.

Hand me my checkbook.
.

2 comments:

Tom M said...

Glorious. And by the way, did I just see jockstrap posers in the new trailer for Only God Forgives? Are they trying to kill me? KST watching men in jocks = Oscar.

Customized T shirts said...

The costumes of this guy is really fantastic.Especially the black color is well suited for that costumes.I really like to want that type of costumes.
Customized T shirts
Buy T shirts