Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Seventeen Times

.
Two things with regards to the fairest Kingslayer in all of the land before we get to the ogling - one: my pal Sean got to interview him about the latest developments on A Game of Thrones for Rolling Stone, and so now I hate my pal Sean. Them's the breaks, Sean. Sorry, dude. If Nikolaj shows up on my doorstep with a bow on his head and a "You're Welcome!" note from you, then we'll talk. Oh and as for that interview - it's totally spoilery so only click over if you've seen the latest episode of the show.

And two, I'd completely forgotten that Nikolaj was in Tom Cruise's new movie Oblivion, out this weekend. I saw the movie last night, and while I'll have more to say on it in a bit, let me say this with regards to him - I am shocked that Tom Cruise allowed a shot of the two of them standing beside each other into the finished film, because Tom Cruise looks like the teeniest tiniest inferior human being standing next to this giant slab of Dane. 

Hit the jump for thirteen more!








1 comment:

Joey said...

In the shot by the window he looks like Fassy.