Thursday, April 18, 2013

Good Morning, Spartans

.
Yeah yeah I'm wishing a happy birthday to the dude who starred in the 300 spoof Meet the Spartans, what of it? I've got 300 on the brain since I caught some of it on the telly last week, and they've released some pics and a poster for the sequel 300: Rise of an Empire...

(via) While I'm not one to look a gift pec in the mouth, looking at that poster I feel like they should just call this movie Remember That Movie You Enjoyed? Yeah Here's A Lot More Of The Same! I mean yeah sequels are often just that, but this poster seems especially guilty - that could be a still straight out of the first one. They aren't gonna try to make this even the slightest bit different, are they? 

Eh, I liked 300, so I'll watch it. i am part of the problem. So back to this Meet the Spartans dude. His name's Sean Maguire and he's turning 37 today.Looks like he does a lot of TV in the UK; give or take an EastEnders I'm not familiar with anything on his IMDb page. But he looks good naked, and that's why we're here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out Krod Mandoon on a Google search for some very tasty images of Sean buffed up!