Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Everything You Ever Need To Know About Life...

... you can learn from:

Dick (1999)

Arlene: How dare those people treat us 
like we're stupid teenage girls. 
Betsy: We are stupid teenage girls. 
Arlene: No. We're human beings, 
and we're American citizens. 
And four score and seven years ago 
our forefathers... did something. 

I intended to wish Kirsten Dunst a happy birthday here but then I saw this picture of her and Garrett Hedlund walking around a couple of days ago (via, thx Jeffrey) and I realized that Kirsten Dunst doesn't need my stupid words in order to have a happy birthday, damn her. Look at her, the sun on her face, not a care in the world, a knowing smirk telling us, "Oh yeah, I hit that." That is a woman having a very fine birthday today, I tell ya what.
.

4 comments:

J.D. said...

That picture makes me so, so, so, so, so happy.

Joey said...

My favorite part of the movie is probably the dumbest. They are walking through the White House and they turn a corner:

Arlene: I think it was left.
Betsy: That's because you couldn't go right.

Joey said...

I switched the names! Forgive me Michelle & Kirsten!

Salty said...

The first man she kissed was Brad Pitt, the man she's most recently kissed is Garrett Hedlund and somewhere in between she had Jake Gyllenhaal's penis in her mouth.

I hate this bitch so very very very much, no thin-lipped baby-teethed human should ever be allowed to be in such close proximity to so much hotness on such a regular basis...ever.