Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Edgar On Eric

.
The most impressive thing about this story is the fact that I was able to find a hot picture of Edgar Ramirez that I'd never posted before and a hot picture of Eric Bana that I'd never posted before with which to illustrate it. The rate at which I post pictures of these two far surpasses the rate which they are photographed, unfortunately. 

Anyway! These two are making a movie together! It's called Beware the Night and it's a paranormal thriller about an Irish cop, to be played by Bana, and a "renegade priest" (oh dear), to be played by Ramirez, who team up to fight evil spirits and what not. It's from the director of the mediocre at best Sinister (those damned ghost kids ruined everything). 

Bana was attached to this project way back in November; Ramirez is new, as is Olivia Munn, who's joining the cast to play Bana's wife. Because getting naked with Channing Tatum in Magic Mike wasn't enough, now she's gotta go and get her grimy paws all over Eric Bana! Damn you, Olivia Munn. Oh and I didn't pixelate her in that picture above, I just found that image via google and figured eh, I don't much care for looking at those things myself, I'll go with that.
.

No comments: