Wednesday, March 06, 2013

This Trailer Is Life Itself

.


So I did get a little bit of work done on The Golden Trousers while laid up this week - although not as much as I hoped I would, so they might take me a little longer than I was hoping - and I decided that after all I am going to hold Noah Baumbach's new movie Frances Ha, which I saw and absolutely adored at the New York Film Festival last Fall, over to next year's awards, since it will be placing really really high (spoiler alert!) and it seemed weird to do that for a movie that's not technically out yet (it's out on May 17th) and that none of you (or not many, at least) have had the extreme luck of seeing yet. So look for it to place really really high a year from now! For now, there's the trailer which just got released yesterday and which I have already watched about five times. I downloaded it onto my iPod so I can watch it whenever I want to! I'll take what I can until it's out properly and I can see it again, and again, and so on.
.

No comments: