Wednesday, March 27, 2013

TGT12: Actor To Actor #6

.

Wherein we imagine a conversation between two of our most valuable players from the previous year's cinema. This round...

Suzy (Kara Hayward) in Moonrise Kingdom meets
Freddie (Joaquin Phoenix) in The Master

Suzy: Sometimes I just get so angry that the world goes black 
and then when it comes back I have done something terrible.
Freddie: Hey! I know what that is like.
Here. Let's do some... "word association." 
It's called "word association." This guy taught
me this one time. I say something, you say the
first thing you think of. Okay?
Suzy: Okay.
Freddie: Okay. You ready?
Suzy: I'm ready.
Freddie: Okay. First word. Okay. 
Suzy: Is "okay" the first word?
Freddie: .... ahhh. What?
Suzy: Is "okay" the first word for the word association?
Freddie: "Word association"? Huh? Word... ahh... soooo...
I know a guy did that one time.


Previously: Jessica Chastain talks to Logan Lerman; Kirsten Dunst talks to Samuel L. Jackson; Nicole Kidman talks to Garrett Hedlund; Robert Pattinson talks to Ann Dowd; Donny Murphy talks to Jared Gilman
.

No comments: