Tuesday, March 26, 2013

TGT12: Actor To Actor #4

.

Wherein we imagine a conversation between two of our most valuable players from the previous year's cinema. This round...

Sandra (Ann Dowd) in Compliance meets
Eric (Robert Pattinson) in Cosmopolis

Eric: Sandra, I'm going to need you to do something.
Sandra: And what's that, sir?
Eric: Sandra, I'm going to need you
 to go out back and find a rat in the dumpster.
Can you do that for me?
Sandra: Well sir, I don't know...
Eric: Sandra.
Sandra: Well I guess so but why...
Eric: Sandra.
Sandra: Okay I'll be right back. [pause] 
Okay I have the rat. It scratched my...
Eric: Sandra, I am going to need you 
to put the rat in the fry cooker.
Sandra: I don't know...
Eric: Sandra.
Sandra: Tricked you - I already did!


Previously: Jessica Chastain talks to Logan Lerman; Kirsten Dunst talks to Samuel L. Jackson; Nicole Kidman talks to Garrett Hedlund
.

No comments: