Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Quote of the Day

.
"Most of it's tongue-in-cheek. But it is a little rude. It just speaks to a broader freedom that people feel like they have - a prurience. They're called 'privates' for a reason. I'm wearing pants, for fuck's sake. Lay off. I mean, it's not like I'm a fucking lead miner. There are harder jobs in the world. But when people feel the freedom to create Tumblr accounts about my cock, I feel like that wasn't part of the deal ... But whatever. I guess it's better than being called out for the opposite."

-- Jon Hamm has addressed his dick sitch.
And the internet has eaten its own head.
.

2 comments:

Sandisan said...

Boyfriend needs to stop going commando if he wants us to not talk about his giant cock. (Please don't stop going commando, Jon)

Ross said...

It's like a woman in a tight shirt with no bra saying, "Don't look at my tits!"