Friday, March 08, 2013

How Do You Solve A Problem Like James Franco?

.
I have not seen Sam Raimi's Oz the Great and Powerful yet - have you? Going in the one thing that mostly worries me is James Franco. Oh I tend to like him just fine; I seem to have a butt-load more patience with his artsy bullshit than a lot of people. But even in just the glimpses we get of him in the trailer he does not seem to be giving one iota of a shit about anything that's going on around him. Unlike Spring Breakers, where he's obviously totally devoted to the nonsense, here he's coming off kind of above it all, which isn't boding well (it's giving me memories of the Oscars he hosted). We'll see tomorrow, when I actually see the movie, and can say something as an empowered and informed member of society. Til then, head over to Celebrity Beehive where I wrote up some thoughts about all of the movies out this weekend! I'm dying to see The ABCs of Death, which is a wholly appropriate reaction, I suppose.


No comments: