Friday, February 08, 2013

Good Morning, World

.
I always mean for these posts to be brief, but then I start and I cannot stop until I've posted everything I find. I need a twelve step program, y'all. Matthias Schweighöfer's name popped up some place random yesterday (hence this post at our tumblr) and I was reminded of what an adorable little blond minx he is, and down the rabbit hole we went. (This video here is NSFW, by the way.)
.

.
You maybe recall we gave him a decent once over last April when he and Thomas Kretschmann couldn't keep their hands off of each other. But we haven't dived as fully into the gratuities that exist for him yet as we ought to have... let's dip a toe in, eh? Hit the jump for some NSFW more, including a couple more videos and whatever this is...










.

.

.

No comments: