Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Good Morning, World

.
We were just talking about Joel Edgerton yesterday (staring at his chest hair apparently equals "talking" now) and I realized I hadn't ever posted anything truly gratuitous for him... that is to say, the naked stuff. This is from an Aussie series called The Secret Life of Us that aired early in the 00s. Oh and yes, that is Joel Edgerton - I just realized you can't see his face! Ha. Anyway hit the jump for some more from this and a couple other things...










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need video of the last two pictures. Thank you very much!

Sal

Jason Adams said...

I know, I couldn't find it! I want it too. It's from some 2001 TV movie called Saturn's Return. His co-star in those scenes is named Damian Walshe-Howling; he was on dino-show Terra Nova most recently, as well as the shark attack movie The Reef, which I liked a lot.

Anonymous said...

I can't find the scene by itself, but the entire short film it's from is on youtube. That scene starts at 3:58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Zbcohnh80

Jason Adams said...

Score! Thanks, anon!