Wednesday, January 16, 2013

If There's A Problem, Yo Shannon'll Solve It

.
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it... Ahem. There really aren't enough ways to turn Vanilla Ice lyrics into puns for post titles about a movie called The Iceman unfortunately. It's a sad state, a sad truth. Oh well, move it along, there's a movie called The Iceman starring Michael Shannon and Chris Evans and Winona Ryder and James Franco and really have I got to say anything else? That really ought to be plenty for you. It now has a trailer. Here is that trailer.
.

.
It looks like a big part for Winona! She's all over the trailer. That makes me very happy. I hope it's a real role and not just "The Wife." I miss her tons and tons. Anyway The Iceman is out on May 3rd. Here are a couple of caps I took:





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the movie at the Venice Film Festival. It's good but nothing special. Micheal Shannon and Winona Ryder are the leads and Ray Liotta has a big role. However hold your horses: James Franco appears for about 2 minutes and Chris Evans for about 10 in a rather unexpected role.

Jason Adams said...

Thanks for the word, anon! I had a feeling, judging from the footage here, that Franco's role was teensy; I am surprised that Chris Evans' role is small too. Can't wait to see Winona in a lead though!