Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Here Comes Hemlock

.
I've seen headlines all over the internet about the smidge of Arrested Development news out of TCA today (an air date we already knew, big whoop) but nothing about this - here's the trailer for Hemlock Grove, that other Netflix based series, this one a horror show produced by Eli Roth (previous posts here). I guess he also directed some episodes, which I didn't realize.
.


It stars Alexander Skarsgard's little brother Bill (seen below kissing a boy cuz why not) and Famke Janssen, amongst others. Netflix will drop all 13 episodes in one fell swoop come April. How's it look?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did the gif come from??

Jason Adams said...

Actually I have no idea, I found it on Tumblr. Sorry.

Pol said...

The gif is from "Två på resa", a Swedish travel documentary series in which Swedish stars and a friend of theirs present other places (cause the title means "Two travelling"). Bill's episode was on LA. The man he is faux kissing is Bill's best friend.
The tumblr who made the gif is brother-of-a-herring.tumblr.com

(I'm billskarsgardpoliticsrus.tumblr.com)