Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Good Morning, World

.


A happy 26th birthday to Freddie Stroma, the model turned actor who played Cormac in the last couple of Harry Potter movies (his character exists primarily to be the hot dude that likes Hermione and makes Ron jealous). Why they couldn't have reenacted the above at some point (Daniel Radcliffe would've been game to join him, no doubt) I'll never know. He was also in Pitch Perfect, I guess; I'll probably see that movie once it's on DVD and I can fast forward through all the singing scenes.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

pitch perfect has been on dvd for like a month. fyi.

Jason Adams said...

Ha has it really? Guess I'll get around to that at some point then. Thanks anon.

Ronald said...

Stay away from Pitch Perfect! If you're going to fast forward through the music, there will literally be nothing left for you to have even a small chance of liking. There is SO much wrong with that movie. Everyone is very game and funny, though. But that's all!

Ana Maria said...

...I can not remember a Cormac character in the HP books; are you perhaps talking about Viktor Krum, the quiditch player? the one who asks Hermione to the Yule Ball in the Goblet of Fire movie?...

Jason Adams said...

Here's his character bio, Ana Marie. I didn't remember him all that well either, I had to look him up.

Ana Maria said...

...OMG, now I remember, from the 6th book; she uses him to make Ron jealous; thanks! very much enjoy all of your posts...

Lucie said...

Well I did like Pitch Perfect (nobody's perfect I guess) and you'll like his scene in it at least, I'm sure! There's no singing in it :)

Anonymous said...

According to IMDb he was born 1/8/1987, so he's 26, not 25.

Jason Adams said...

Sorry I'm still adjusting to this 2013 business, my math keep faltering. I'll fix it.