Friday, January 18, 2013

Breaking Bad Has Eaten My Life

I haven't watched any new movies this week or even finished the book I've been nursing on for weeks now, because all I can do with my spare time is watch Breaking Bad. Yes, I finally started watching it. I started about a week ago and I just got into the third season today. I just thought you'd like to know why we've been absent any movie reviews this week - all I got is Walter and Jessie, yo.  Oh and do take note of what I said about having just started the third season if you leave a comment - please keep it spoiler-free. Thanks mightily. I'll probably be caught up in another week at this rate.
.
.

1 comment:

gigirotella said...

SO happy you are watching the same happened to me after surgery this past summer -4 seasons in 2 seeks!! What an amazing show!!!