Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Jason Clarke Three Times

.
Oh I would fall for the torturer. There's this scene in Zero Dark Thirty where Jason Clarke's wearing a suit without a jacket though, and... well he wears it well, I'll just leave it at that. He's also really really good in the film - he ought to be in the Best Supporting Actor talk, if you ask me. New crush, new crush! He's gone from zero to sixty - I wouldn't have been able to tell you who he was a week and a half ago, then I saw Lawless and then I posted that quote from him about The Great Gatsby, and now ZDT. Here are a couple pictures of him in his old-timey bootleggin' clothes in Lawless...

Bonus! Here's an inappropriately suggestive shot from that movie.


2 comments:

Hugh Man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hugh Man said...

hahaha. noice.