Monday, December 03, 2012

Hiya Harry

.
Meet the next James Franco! Dane DeHaan, who I just watched the other day do his best "Leo in What's Eating Gilbert Grape" impersonation in Lawless, has won the role of Harry Osborne, aka Spidey's best pal, in the next Amazing Spider-Man movie. You might recall he was in the running against Brady Corbett and Alden Ehrenreich, amongst others. And if your memory's that good hey maybe you remember he was my pick for the role, too. I wasn't as crazy about Chronicle as some of you but I did think he was terrific, and anybody willing to make the terrible sacrifice of making out with Daniel Radcliffe is a pal of mine. I did think was a little bit hammy in Lawless but we'll chalk that up to having to act opposite Shia LaBeouf. (I need to review that properly, but I was disappointed.)
.

No comments: