Friday, November 09, 2012

This Should Have Been The Real Poster

.
(pic via) Have I mentioned how much the internet means to me lately? I was just thinking about it last night when I was flipping through the channels and saw some hot basketball player whose name, only 18 hours later, already eludes me, and so there he was, Hot Basketball Player, and before the internet I would have had to use my imagination to picture him without his clothes, but because of the internet I was able to google his name, yes already forgotten, plus the word "shirtless," and lo and behold there it was. Shirtless Nameless Hot Basketball Player. Win! So the internet gave me that, and the internet gave me the above image - A plus B equals C, where C stands for "cool beans, yo." 

My point is, hey the new James Bond movie is out. Have you seen it yet? It's been out in other countries for weeks. I will see it at some point in the next two days. Also out is Steven Spielberg's Lincoln, which I saw back at the New York Film Festival and did not so much admire. (But what do I know, everybody else seems to be lapping it up.) All of this and more, much more, my-opinion-wise, is spelled out over at Celebrity Beehive. Check it.


3 comments:

amola-tesouras said...

I saw it last week and thought it the best Craig Bond so far. Really good. And Bardem makes for the best villain since Sean Bean, IMHO. He is profoundly creepy.

Also, Ben Whishaw as Q is just smashing. You'll see :-)

billybil said...

Hey JA - don't feel bad about Lincoln - although I have yet to see it somebody I really respect says it is a really bad movie - no arc for the main character - just a lot of scenes strung together with Tommy Lee Jones the only one with an exciting character

billybil said...

Great job with the image, btw!! They look perfect together, don't they? It really looks real! :-)