Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Good Morning, Gerry

.
Although it got a shout-out in last year's Golden Trousers awards for Gratuity, I never properly posted much of Gerard Butler in The Bounty Hunter because I didn't see The Bounty Hunter - do you think I am a crazy person? Anyway it's Gerry's birthday so hit the jump for several of those, plus a few more random pics of the fella.








That last shot seems kind of fake to me
(he's so skinny and hairless)
 but I can't tell for sure. What do you think?
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last photo is from his training for 300.

billybil said...

I wish he hadn't done so many asshole movies. I think he's sexy in a sort of gross way now. I used to think he was sexy in a non-gross way. I don't know - I guess he's probably gross in a real life way, huh? Too bad...

Unknown said...

He is beautiful! You can suck a dick if you think otherwise! Lol