Wednesday, September 26, 2012

We're All Aware That Scott Speedman...

.
... has a TV show called Last Resort that's premiering on ABC tomorrow night at 8pm, correct? This is an important thing to know if you're like me and you like Scott Speedman, and also if you're like me and like seeing people like Scott Speedman wearing military uniforms. No idea if it's good or not. Should I care?

In other Scott Speedman news I noticed that his Canadian mobster movie called Citizen Gangster is now available to watch on Netflix Instant. I'd taken note of this movie earlier this year when I'd spied the dreamy 'stache he was rocking therein.

And finally in Scott Speedman news, 
hey look he went to the beach!


You'll wanna click those to embiggen, they get big.
.

1 comment:

MrJeffery said...

yum. good beach shots :)