Monday, September 10, 2012

Certifiable Celebrity Exposure

.
Michael Fassbender was snapped hanging out in a park in London half naked this weekend. (via) He knows to keep an ocean between he and I when pulling that shit because if he'd done this in New York my spidey sense would've lifted me right out of my chair and carried me at supersonic speeds right the hell onto the top of him. In all seriousness, he really could have started a riot, I'm surprised a bobby didn't fine him for Indecent Awesomeness. 

Also snapped this weekend? This:


Coincidence? I think not.
Brothers in "arms"!
.

4 comments:

Remington said...

Holy shit balls! Damn. Go Hamm!!! I like to think he purposely went underwearless just for all us admirers.

Anonymous said...

Do you think that photo of Hamm is real? I don't know, something about it seems photo shopped

Jason Adams said...

It's real. Where it's coming from, the fact that there's a whole series of them, make that clear.

Anonymous said...

Wow, now that's a penis to love. We've already seen this much maybe he should just whip it out on film, like in Shame 2?