Monday, August 13, 2012

Pic of the Day

.
(click to embiggen) This is a shot from the set of Steve McQueen's Twelve Years a Slave, which we have talked about a bunch and will undoubtedly talk about a whole bunch more by the time it actually comes out. I do believe that's our Michael Fassbender there to the top left, correct? If they'd only zoomed in a little closer on his face or his crotch I'd be able to tell for sure. That costume seems promising, I must say. And that's apparently Brad Pitt in the big black hat beside him. See a couple more shots from the set here.
.

1 comment:

Spartacus said...

I know slavery is wrong and everything but the idea of living in a world where I can stroll down to the local slave market, leisurely peruse their wares and then suddenly upon laying my eyes on a naked handsome chained specimen who looks like Michael Fassbender, my eyes would bulge out and my tongue would unfurl like that big bad wolf from a Droopy cartoon as I anxiously empty my change purse on the slave traders counter.

And yes, I have thought about this before.