Wednesday, August 08, 2012

I'd Like A Key For This Loft Please

.
It seems utterly beyond reason, completely unfathomable, that I've never posted on this movie until now, but here we are. Day late, dollar short. The movie of which I speak (now, not earlier, to my shame) is called Loft, and I will now list the people who star in Loft, and you will see why it's crazy I have never spoken of Loft: James Marsden, Karl Urban, Matthias Schoenarts, Wentworth Miller, and Margarita "Lisa P" Levieva. (There are a couple other people but these are the ones I care about.) OH MY GOD I KNOW. Just those first three alone are enough to make my brain explode but you add on Lisa P. and I am foaming at the mouth.

The film sounds like a mash-up of The Apartment with Very Bad Things - some guys share a loft space to use for mistress-humping, and when a dead chick turns up inside all bets are off!

Anyway it's a remake of a 2008 Belgian film that also starred Matthias Schoenarts, in the exact same role he's got here even. Anybody seen it? I need to know if I should see it first, or wait, or what. I feel like the Belgian one won't shy away from male nudity while this here Hollywood one might. Although judging from the trailer, perhaps I'm being quick to judge. Yup, there's a trailer, a NSFW one at that (via), which is what inspired this post...



And a quartet of promising caps from the trailer...





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As would I, but it's totally a darker version of the 1950's Kim Novak- James Garner movie Boy's night out.

Jason Adams said...

Never even heard of that - is it any good?

Anonymous said...

Yes. Has some great quotes. Cute romcom for a rainy day.