Friday, July 06, 2012

Super Extras

.
Did y'all know about this and just not tell me? I am deeply hurt, y'all. I think maybe you should apologize, in the form of any of the gentlemen listed in my side-bar as having over one hundred posts about them stuffed into a sack and delivered to my doorstep. While you get on that, here's what the hell I am talking about, via EW:

FIRST LOOK: Marvel unveils top-secret 'Avengers' short film 'Item 47'

The existence of Marvel’s latest short film has been stirring speculation for weeks, though no one knew for sure exactly what it was, who stars in it, or what the title means.

What is Item 47? Now, finally, some answers.

The film is the latest in the company’s series of shorts dubbed “One-Shots,” a comic book term for stories that wrap up in one issue. Lizzy Caplan (Party Down) and Jesse Bradford (Flags of Our Fathers) star as a down-on-their-luck couple who find one of the discarded alien guns from the finale to The Avengers — and proceed to make some incredibly bad decisions.

That's right, a pseudo-sequel to The Avengers starring LIZZY CAPLAN AND JESSE BRADFORD. I mean it could be a pseudo-sequel to The Land Before Time and if it starred those two I'd be over the moon. But this is even better. There are a lot more details at EW - this will be on the DVD for The Avengers, which is out in September. Speaking of, you should pre-order that DVD through that link, this link right here, since I make money off of that. I like money. Here's a bonus shot of Jesse being adorable to sweeten the pot:


2 comments:

Victor said...

I wish their characters were called Mary MacPherran and Carl Creel. SIGH!

Anonymous said...

I don't get how Jesse's career went so wrong. At one point, he was poised for some real success.