Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Rob James-Collier One Time

.

The third season of Downton Abbey will air in the UK this Fall, in my house one day after, and in the rest of the non-thieving US in January. (Right, I'mm  gonna wait for months because PBS doesn't understand we live in a global society now. Pshaw.) Anyway the first couple of pictures, including Shirley Maclaine, popped up this week. See 'em here. God I hope that they give Thomas somebody to make out with this year. It's probably foolish to hope we'll see Charlie Cox again the way that got left but man, that'd be swell.

Photobucket

1 comment:

James said...

I almost don't want him to get a love interest on the show. I think he's more interesting as a repressed gay man than an actively sexual one. Besides, it was always my interpretation that it wasn't just those around him that prevented him from acting on it more, it was his own moral uncertainly. I guess that's just how I saw it, though. I could be totally off-the-mark.