Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jim Versus Jay

.
The bad guy in the next Jason Statham movie is going to be played by James Franco. James Franco! Not only that, Franco's character is a "meth kingpin named Gator." Good lord. The Playlist makes a good point though - who can even remember any of the bad guys in Jason Statham's movies? I've seen nearly all of them and I'll be damned if I can. They're usually just a bunch of interchangeable goons. Even with the Crank movies, which I adore, I couldn't tell you who the bad guys were today. In this case however I think memorable villain might not be a problem. I think James will find a way to make "a meth kingpin named Gator" memorable. Of course this thing was written by Sylvester Stallone so who knows what might happen. Personally I'm hoping that Sly watched a lot of Road House while writing the script. "I thought you'd be bigger."
.

No comments: