Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Gratuitous Diego Boneta

.

I can't imagine you'll be getting much coverage from me on the subject of the upcoming jukebox musical movie Rock of Ages - it's kind of built to repel me. Tom Cruise and Catherine Zeta Jones? Singing songs? Yeah no thank you. But not built to repel me is its young star Diego Boneta.


He's a Mexican singer slash soap actor, he's been on 90210 and Pretty Little Liars here in the US, and he goes to the beach a lot.


Point being, once the DVD is out he will have me fast-forwarding to his scenes a la Dominic Cooper in Mamma Mia, no doubt.


And if you hit the jump, you'll see around ninety more pictures of him. Yes, ninety. Happy hump day!




























4 comments:

paco. said...

Used to have a crush on him when i was little. I was a fan of his soaps.

tara said...

Is it just me or does he look like Jeff Buckley in that first picture?

Glenn said...

He fills out a tank top well. How he does that and act at the same time is beyond me since he looks incredibly dumb.

Anonymous said...

hump day indeed. have mercy.