Monday, May 21, 2012

Armie Hammer Five Times

.



I don't know about you, but at least a portion of my "Armie Hammer fantasy" involves the fact that he's the heir to a massive fortune thanks to his great-grandfather the oil tycoon and closet-Commie Armand Hammer. It gives his whole golden boy thing a little extra glow, if you will. So when I saw that today would have been Great-grandpa's 114th birthday it seemed an appropriate moment to re-indulge in that fantasy anew. Also I saw this picture of Armie and Garrett Hedlund horsing around and that too tapped some fantasies...


3 comments:

Melissa said...

I have been re-watching Veronica Mars (thanks SoapNet!) and delighting in the awesome guest appearances I didn't catch the first time around because these people mostly weren't famous yet, like Ari Graynor, Jessica Chastain, and Armie Hammer.

Tobey said...

That Garrett Hedlund is such a star fucker. In his short time in the spot light he's managed to get engaged to Kirsten Dunst, go on shirtless beach strolls with Andrew Garfield and manhandle Armie Hammer at some premier.

Lucky bastard...well, except the married to Kirsten Dunst part...that's actually pretty depressing now that I think of it.

Anonymous said...

Um..... Garrett is not married to Kirsten Dunst.