Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Quote of the Day

.

Well alright, here's one way to start the morning. Here's Mark Ruffalo talking about having to wear the skintight motion-capture suit in order to play the Hulk in Joss Whedon's Avengers:

"That was my first day and that was a miserable day," he said. "It was smoky, it was hell and I felt really uncomfortable. I’m not well-endowed, and those suits don’t really show you off in the most…""

First off Mark, we have seen it.


And it is not bad. It is quite acceptable. Actually I don't
have a second off, just that first off. My point remains. Penis.
.

2 comments:

James T said...

It's not scientifically proven, but you could say that, second off, a man who says something like that, must be good in bed.

I mean, who says something bad about themselves if they don't balance it out in their minds?

Jim said...

Hey Mark, if you look the way you do, you don't need a big penis. Big penises only serve to make unattractive and uninteresting guys more palpable.